3M Envision Gloss Wrap Overlaminate Film 8548G
|3M 8548G Film Characteristics|
|Performance life (unprinted)||9 years|
|Application surfaces||Flat, rivets, simple and compound curves, corrugated, deep channels and concave surfaces|
|Face material||High Performance non-PVC|
|Imaging Method||Inkjet- Solvent/ecoSolvent, UV, Latex|
|Cutting Method||Electronic Cut, Kiss & Die Cut, Hand Cut|
3M Envision Gloss Wrap Overlaminate 8548G is versatile enough to wrap everything from vehicles to trailers to boats to textured buildings. This film is an environmentally friendly option to offer those looking for a greener solution. This new film goes beyond just being non-PVC, with a breakthrough boost in performance in addition to the innovations of 3M overlaminates 8518 and 8580.
- Excellent high gloss and clarity; on par with overlaminate 8518.
- Scratch resistant - compared to gloss cast vinyl overlaminates, it offers better scratch resistance during installation.
- Highly conformable with excellent lifting resistance. Stretch it 150%.
- Installs in extreme temperatures. It's ambient temperature insensitive. Not too soft and not too brittle.
- Faster removal. This film features greater tensile strength, so it resists tearing for faster removal.
- Highly durable. Guards against UV rays, high temperatures, moisture and even acid dew - especially in horizontal and non-vertical applications.