3M Envision Print Wrap Film 480Cv3
|3M 480Cv3 Film Characteristics|
|Performance life (unprinted)||11 years|
|Application surfaces||Flat, rivets, simple and compund curves, deep channels and concave surfaces|
|Face material||High performance non-PVC|
|Adhesive||Controltac with Comply v3 pressure-activated with non-visible air-release channels|
|Adh Strength||High- removable|
|Imaging Method||Inkjet- Solvent/ecoSolvent, UV, Latex|
|Cutting Method||Electronic, Kiss & Die Cut, Hand Cut|
|Liner||Layflat Polyethylene-coated paper|
3M™ Envision™ Print Wrap Film 480Cv3 is versatile enough to wrap everything from vehicles to trailers to boats to textured buildings. This film is an environmentally friendly option to offer those looking for a greener solution. This new film goes beyond just being non-PVC, with a breakthrough boost in performance in addition to the innovations of 3M films IJ180Cv3 and IJ380Cv3.
- Excellent print quality, slideability, snap-up, heated film recovery, and Comply™ v3 Adhesive air release channels.
- Highly conformable with excellent lifting resistance. Stretch it 150% with no primer.
- Installs in extreme temperatures. It's ambient temperature insensitive. Not too soft and not too brittle.
- Faster removal. This film features greater tensile strength, so it resists tearing for faster, cleaner removal.
- Highly durable. Guards against UV rays, high temperatures, moisture and even acid dew - especially in horizontal and non-vertical applications.
To navigate, click on the right side of the image to advance, and the left side to go back